Viakoo Release Notes 2022-1
Viakoo Release 2022-1 fixes a critical issue with the prior 2021-3 Agent Release that causes Viakoo Agent to not restart during the installation as well as addresses several other issues affecting superfluous RA-Offline related FAILURE statuses. In addition, 2022-1 Agents fix a variety of issues. Details are outlined below:
- Issues affecting ViakooRAs from restarting has now been resolved. The restart issue precipitated issues with tickets and cameras (VA-1900, VA-1920, VA-1926, VA-1928, VA-1930, VA-1934, VA-1936).
- Issues affecting VPU stability on Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7 Systems have now been resolved (VA-1829).
- Release 2022-1 now properly tracks “enabled” streams with Airship VMS (VA-1821). Detected “unused” streams can be viewed by enabling “IGNORED” or “UNUSED” priority streams in stream tables.
- Release 2022-1 agents now accurately detect stream retention for Geovision V8 systems (VA-1746 & VA –1834).
- Release 2022-1 agents now include DFM support for Hanwha/Samsung camera (VA-1814)
- “Remote Access” option for the ViakooCA now works as documented. This setting is enabled in the “Configure Secure-Mode -> Advanced” page (VA-1817).
- Adding Multiple IoT Devices now works correctly (VA-1819).
- Release 2022-1 ViakooCA Password Manager can now support special characters in passwords (VA-1868).
- Release 2022-1 Agents can now support HTTPS in Firmware upgrades (VA-1875)
- Release 2022-1 corrects FAN detection issue in older systems (Windows 2016r2 and earlier) (VA-1895).
- Release 2022-1 now reports HP disks and diskgroups correctly (VA-1914)
If you have any questions, comments, bug reports, or suggestions, please reach out to us through the live-chat feature or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love hearing from you!
+1 (650) 263-8225