Viakoo Agent Release 2021-2
(August 4th, 2021)
Viakoo Agent Release 2021-2 (version 5700 or higher) includes improved support for GeoVision as well as adds support for Detexi VMS. Additionally, 2021-2 no longer supports Intransa StorStac machines. Read below for additional fixes and improvements:
New or Improved Support
Out-of-the-Box, 2021-2 agents supports AirShip 6.1 and forward.
Out-of-the-Box, 2021-2 agents corrects issues associated with stream recognition and stream retention calculations in Geovision V8 8.5 and forward and Geovision VMS versions 16.11 and forward.
Out-of-the-Box, 2021-2 agents supports Detexi VMS versions 7.3.1 and forward.
Deprecation for StorStac Support
Release 2021-02 will be the last release that supports Intransa StorStac Systems. If you need continued support for StorStac, contact your Viakoo service representative at: email@example.com.
Miscellaneous Fixes and Improvements
- 2021-2 Agents now handle calculating retention on file systems with non-default allocation sizes.
- 2021-2 Agents improve Milestone VMS process discovery, including support for the latest Milestone VMS release.
- 2021-2 Agents more effectively calculate retention on NAS shares.
- 2021-2 Agents will now report all IP addresses associated with individual cameras.
- Systems with large numbers of recording streams are less likely to identify streams as “Missing”.
If you have any questions, comments, bug reports, or suggestions, please reach out to us through the live-chat feature or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love hearing from you!
1 (855) 585-3400