Viakoo Agent Release 2021-1
(March 12th, 2021)
Viakoo Agent Release 2021-1 (version 5600 or higher) enables the faster Site_Offline feature as well as various fixes and improvements outlined below:
Normally, a failure event like a camera going offline or server crashing takes a relatively short time to notify Viakoo. CRITICAL devices can alert within a few minutes of a failure event. However, Site fail events require Viakoo to alert on the absence of data coming from a site. To avoid false alarms, Viakoo could only alert after close to 45 minutes to an hour of missing data from the site.
2021-1 agents and higher now have the ability to synchronize more efficiently with the Viakoo data center cutting site-offline alerts to a little over 20 minutes. For customers with hard SLA deadlines, Viakoo can increase this offline alerting to less than 10 minutes using.
Contact your Viakoo representative to learn more.
Out-of-the-Box, 2021-1 agents support PERC controllers
Out-of-the-Box, 2021-1 agents supports Geovision VMS
Out-of-the-Box, 2021-1 agents includes full firmware support for Sony model surveillance cameras.
Miscellaneous Fixes and Improvements
- 2021-1 agents correct issue causing Reader Agent crashes on latest Windows 10 platforms.
- 2021-1 agents properly identify 3xLogic VMS as being installed and running.
- 2021-1 agents correctly load IoT devices that contain more than one OID Collections in their entry.
- 2021-1 agents eliminate race conditions that would cause an agent update to self-delete.
- 2021-1 agents now successfully update Reader Agents that are in “Secure Mode”
If you have any questions, comments, bug reports, or suggestions, please reach out to us through the live-chat feature or contact us at email@example.com.
We love hearing from you!
1 (855) 585-3400