Viakoo Release Notes 2.19.1
(September 20th, 2018)
Viakoo Release 2.19.1 is an incremental update from Viakoo Service 2.19. The update’s most visible change is the promotion of IoT Devices to its own dashboard gauge. We also include numerous fixes for various issues outlined below.
Miscellaneous Fixes and Improvements
- Configuration changes to objects in the system now generate visible configuration events. This includes changes of device priority, retention “Day Goal”, High Availability Modes, First-Put-In-Service date or device Comments. For example, if an administrative user raises the priority of a camera to CRITICAL, that will show up as an event in that device’s event stream on the Camera Overview display as well as a Config event in the events tab.
- Status of sites now accurately reflect status of their constituent hosts and devices.
- KPI and Operations Reports KPI charts now default to including up to the current moment.
- System is now capable of exporting-to-CSV data from large amounts of graph data without timing out.
- CPU load, Memory and Uptime measures are now available columns in Server Device Reports.
- Device Reports now show derived and manually set data values the same font styles as details table (i.e., for fields where users can optionally change from derived default values, derived data for these fields will be in italics and manually set data is in regular case). For example, if the retention “Day Goal” of a stream is using the VMS day goal for its setting, its value would be in italics. However, if a user manually changed the Day Goal to be something other than what was set in the VMS, it would be in regular case.
- Device overviews now default to getting only the last 24 hours of events for the device with options to ask for more.
- Tickets for Streams recording to C: (System partition), will now auto-close when the stream is reconfigured to record to a different partition.
If you have any questions, comments, bug reports, or suggestions, please reach out to us through the live-chat feature or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love hearing from you!
1 (855) 585-3400