Sorting ticket lists (also known as the "Ticket Table") uses a sorting control in the upper left of your ticket list.
Clicking on the dropdown menu opens up a list of criteria by which you can sort the Ticket List. Clicking on the selector next to the dropdown allows you to change between an ascending and a descending sort. The criteria that can be found in the dropdown are as follows:
- Last Updated - Most recent date and time that new information was added to the ticket or it’s state was changed.
- Priority - Defined severity level of the ticket: FAILURE, CRITICAL, ELEVATED, or MINOR
- Ticket # - The unique numerical id associated with each ticket.
- Assign Status - Current state of the ticket: CLOSED, ACCEPTED, ASSIGNED, or OPEN.
- Date Opened - Date and time the ticket was created.
- Date Closed - Date and time the ticket was closed
- Time Open - The amount of time between when the ticket was opened and when it was closed.
- Action Type - Sorts tickets of the same kind (type) together, independent of the device or location.