To check our supported browser list, please refer to the article here.
If you think that you are having trouble viewing information in the Viakoo interface, you may have to do a hard refresh in your browser. Often, this needs to be done after a new version of our software goes to production.
Here are browser specific instructions on how to refresh your cache in your browser without messing with your browsing history, download history, auto-fill data, and other site data.
- Click on the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- A dialogue window will appear, check ' Cached images and files'
- Then click the 'Clear browsing Data' button.
Internet Explorer (Click here for the manufacturer instructions)
- Click on the Gear Icon in upper right.
- Click on ''Safety' in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Delete browsing history in sub-menu.
- Check 'Temporary files and website files'.
- Then click 'Delete' button
Note: you can also use the keyboard shortcut: Shift + Ctrl + F5
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen.
- In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab.
- Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
- Click the hamburger menu button in the upper right.
- Go to Options
- Select Advanced panel
- Click on Network tab
- Click 'Clear Now' in the Cached Web Content section